hanGawi's COVID-19 Response
What you can expect from us:
- Seating layout with proper social distancing with barriers where necessary.
- Silverware not pre-set on tables. Silverware placed in disposable paper envelops.
- Tables cleaned with disinfectant after every visit.
- Laminated menus cleaned with disinfectant after each use.
- Healthy team members- daily temperatures taken and logged upon arrival
- Protective equipment on every team member- masks and gloves worn by every team member.
- Sanitation kits provided throughout the restaurant.
- Frequent hand washing of team members on site.
- Routine cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, countertops and doorknobs.
- Certified sanitation process provided by third party certified cleaning services inclusive of full disinfecting of restaurant.
- Air purifiers with HEPA and carbon filters placed in indoor dining area.
What we expect from you:
- Plan ahead with reservations
- Do not congregate.
- Give fellow guests their space-at least 6 feet apart.
- Wear a mask when not at your table.
- Utilize mobile pay where available.
- Cooperate with temperature checks before entering indoor dining area and contact tracing information.
Please note that by dining at the restaurant, you consent to agree to comply with all the health and safety measures of the City and State.
You understand that even with these governmental regulations and policies, and the restaurant taking precautionary and safety measures, it is not possible to completely eradicate potential exposure or contraction of the COVID-19 virus or other illness.
You understand that the ability to determine with any certainty where a person is exposed to or contracts COVID-19, should that occur, is unlikely, if not impossible.
You also understand and acknowledge that dining in the restaurant or its outdoor dining area possibly presents a risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus, as well as to the flu and other illnesses.